Going to start blogging again.
Life is still about the same
Just about the same size from the last time I submitted a post - okay, maybe down a size, but still feel and look just about the same.
Working on a new lifestyle plan
Let's hope I can put it into a moving forward kind of goal phase
49th year coming up
49 minutes a day of exercise - for 365 days
That includes doing squats after I go to the restroom (25 at a time).
Or 30 minutes of something - anything - exercise wise at the beginning of my day and even maybe at the end of my day
Same old list -
No sodas
More Water (100 ounces a day - especially if you are exercising)
No after 8 pm eating
Very limited sweets
5 veggies a day
Balanced meals
Limit the carbs - as they just seem to make you gain
Vitamins in the morning
What else?
I am going to make this work - even if I don't like it - it is good for me - it is my new lifestyle!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment