Cleaning the house, laundry, cooking up some chicken for the week, first time I went grocery shopping in over 1.5 weeks - and yes, the refrigerator was pretty empty. But, proud that I was able to make a scrambled egg, sausage breakfast the other day - so the fridge wasn't that empty. Now the fridge is filled with apples, oranges, tons of vegies, and looking forward to making some yummy chicken for my lunches this week. And dinner tonight - a fresh green salad!!!
Taking a few days off. It was really relaxing the other day. Took my son to the beach - we got to see whales out in the distance by some sailboats, couldn't get any real good pictures, but just the moment was wonderful.
We will see how my day goes tomorrow - have a doctors appointment and going to do some follow up on my thyroid, because try and I might I am up 5 pounds, down 5 pounds, down 10 pounds, back up 7 - this has been going on for more than a year and well, I really do think I need to research my issue and get it under control.
We will see how the week goes.
The good part - still going to water aerobics and having a blast!!!
Wishing you a good week - just another Sunday on this end of my world.
Going for my new
size!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment