I am sure you know the feeling. You have spent the weekend doing this and that. You also spent the weekend not really getting anything done. Then comes Monday. The wakeup call to get ready for work. The alarm sounds off. You make it to work - on time mind you - but just as the day gets started - BAM!! Tired as all heck!! The rest of the day is somewhat of a blur. You wish that you had a nap in the middle of the day. No such luck.
Than you are heading home and you have your workout bag packed for that water aerobics class. You start fighting in your head with should I go, should I not go. I am just going to go home and get something to eat and then head to bed.
No - I am going to go
No - I am not going to go
My sister is coming to pick me up - she will be my motivation.
I love my water aerobics class - I should go
I can skip it tonight
That "I don't want to go moment"
Well, I had it! In a big way.
But - I am happy to say - I went to my water aerobics class. I didn't go into the corner and pretend to workout. I actually did a full hour without hesitating.
Getting ready to eat a healthy dinner and so glad that I fought off the "I don't want to go" moment.
Going for my new
size!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment