But, have you ever really thought about who you are doing this for? Aren't you doing this for you?
You are doing it for yourself!!! You and only you!!!! Don't do it because you want to look good for others - do it because you want to look good for you. Don't do it because there is a family member coming to visit - do it because you want to look good for you. Don't do it because there is a big event coming up - do it because you want to look good for you!! Every time you look in the mirror and say - where am I going with this weight loss process - say to yourself - I AM GOING TO LOOK GOOD FOR ME!!!
You shouldn't be looking in the mirror and saying that you are doing the weight loss journey for an event, someone else - this is your journey. As hard as counting calories, exercising and putting new regiment into your life, you need to keep telling yourself - I am going to be healthy, I am going to be a new size, I am going to feel better, I am going to be able to walk that 4 miles without breaking a sweat or more like, without being out of breath.
Now, don't get me wrong - it is always a good idea to be taking the weight loss path for several reasons, but the biggest reason should be Doing it for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Look in the mirror - be happy what you see and that you are on the right path to a new you!!! And remember, you are Doing it for You!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!! Make this week count!!
Going for my new size!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment