My family is planning a vacation. A vacation that won't happen for many months. I didn't even think it would be possible. You see, in the wake of losing a loved one we acquired some money from this person we charised and in turn one of my sisters made the suggestion that we use some of that money to take a trip to our Uncle's favorite travel spot. Last night the plan was put into action. We are still waiting to get confirmation from other's, but for me I feel the reality is settling in.
You know when you have those goals. The goals for a special event, and you really should not have a goal to lose weight for that particular event (which I mentioned in a previous post - Doing It for you), because you should be losing the weight for being healthy overall. Yes, we will be going on vacation and I WON'T be doing this weight loss just for this trip, but there here is another push for my new lifestyle!!! Even if the tickets have not been fully purchased and it has only been a short 24 hours since we last talked about the trip, I am getting really excited.
I will be in a new country, I will be traveling for many many hours on a plane and I want to be comfortable in my seat while I am flying. I want to be able to get up and down from my seat without any issues. I want to get up on that train terminal with ease. I want to love to look back at the pictures of this vacation and like what I see in those pictures - not just the scenery, but me smiling back at the camera. I don't like the way I look in pictures now, so this is something else to be striving for. I will be healthy, and I will be doing this for me, but the vacation plays another good aspect for me. Many things to look forward to and many joys to behold.
For sure I am
Going for my new
size!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment