Sunday, September 7, 2014

Exercise Goal



My daily goal - everyday - exercise - everyday!!!

20 minutes
30 minutes
maybe even 60 minutes

I know this is something that I need to do EVERYDAY!!!

My mind is better
My body is better
My soul is better

I have a better day when I exercise in the morning - not only is my mind waking up, but I am waking up my body from a good nights sleep. I am planning my day, thinking about what else I need to accomplish, what other goals are on the horizon.

I end my day on a high note when I come home and put in say maybe 20 minutes of exercise - a time for my body to relax, to think about my day.


Having a workout buddy always helps - too
The Wii Just Dance moments with my 13 year old
The 45 minute walking the neighborhood with my sister
A morning text from a friend encouraging you to get up and exercise, is a good push in the right direction.


When I exercise my body is saying THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU

and I say back to my body - Thank You too!!!


Going for my new size!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment