....and here is the rundown:
Monday - got up and exercised for 20 minutes - Wii Just Dance 4 Sweat
Monday - afternoon water aerobics
Tuesday - up early and did 30 minutes on the Wii
Tuesday - afternoon 45 minute walk with my sister - close to 3 miles we do
Wednesday - up early and did 30 minutes on the Wii
Wednesday - afternoon water aerobics - loving this class and going to see if I can fit the Monday class into my schedule, which can be hard because there are Monday night meetings to attend...
Thursday - up early and instead of the Wii it was aerobics to the news on TV - had to keep track of the wild fires that we are having in California right now. Did 100 exercise ball sit ups - feeling good about these.
Came home and made what I felt was a healthy meal, but really should have left the rice out of the equation and only had 1/2 of the portion I had.
Still working on drinking all of my water to flush the bad out. And yes, I will admit - I opened up that bag of caramel corn popcorn and at a few bites, manly the nuts in it, but still - shouldn't have done it, shouldn't have done it.
So - it will be up bit earlier tomorrow morning to work off my "get over it and just go get what you have to get done moment...." - I should have just worked out as soon as I got home and that bag of popcorn wouldn't have gotten opened. Sigh
With that being said, I still feel that it has been a good overall week. I could have pushed a bit more, but the eating is good, I am actually exercising everyday and going to keep exercising.
Here comes the weekend - preparing for a night out with friends and going to be sure to fill up on the water before I go so that I avoid getting a beverage that will do me more harm than good. There will be dancing with my favorite live local band (yes, they are alive - LOL)....so there is a plan for this Saturday night. Got invited for Pizza on Friday and we have company on Sunday - going to skip the pizza fest and the Sunday night dinner will consist of a healthy option for all invited.
Heading off to bed....having to finish off some "I don't want to do" paperwork....its done and now I am done for the night.
Going for my new
size!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment