Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Time Is Now

blink
blink
blink
blink

goes the courser on the screen

blink
blink
blink

Now that I have finally set up my own blog - my very own blog to do with what I want to do with - I am not sure what to write.

I have done blogging before, with a really good friend. And not that I don't want to continue with that blog, it is just time for ME to find ME and to do things for ME.

This blog will be about getting healthier. As the title says - It's My New Size - I am going for a goal. A goal to lose weight. At this point I don't know how much total weight I want to lose. I know for sure that I want to lose 47 pounds before my 47th birthday. Just a few months from now, but I have been down this weight loss journey before and I know that I can work hard to hit that first goal of 47 pounds. It might not be exactly 47 by that 47th birthday, but it is a start in the right direction.

But that title - It's My New Size  - what new size - several sizes - one new size or many?

How will I achieve it?
When will I achieve it?
What will go into achieving it?
Where will I achieve it?
Why am I trying to achieve it?

there goes that blink - blink - blink again.............

Let's just start with the list -

1. Continue to avoid Fast Food (more to come on that later)
2. Drink 8 glasses (or more) of water a day
3. Exercise 30 - 45 minutes each day
4. No Soda
5. No Sweets
6. 5-6 Fruits and Vegetables a day
7. No eating after 8 pm
8. Get 6-7 hours of sleep a night (if not more)

Another good start in the right direction.

Going for my new size!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment